Are you going on a city trip to Amsterdam? If yes - Don't miss out on checking these hotspots suggested by our lovely Ambassador @enjoyamsterdamwithme
Amsterdam is, without a doubt, one of the nicest cities in Europe with its gorgeous canals, tiny houses and vibrant atmosphere. I've been living here for nearly three years, and I'm not tired yet to check out the new restaurants and hotspots that constantly come and go!
I created this city guide with my 20 favourite hotspots; from breakfast/brunch places to coffee bars you shouldn't miss out and from boutique hotels to the best areas for shopping and dinner.
Enjoy babe! & follow me on Instagram to stay always up to date! 5 x my favourite Restaurants for Breakfast and Brunch
– A lovely New-York café, with marble tables and a big pizza oven. I use to stop by before strolling through the 9 streets to shop in some of the best boutiques in town.
- The ultimate lazy brunch, they serve the most delicious pancakes. Must-try: strawberry & cream topped with lavender infused mascarpone, toasted almonds and fresh summer berries.
3.Gs a really nice place
– The place with the most different bloody Mary's selection and the most colourful and fun tablecloths. If it is a sunny day you can join their brunch on a boat.
– The perfect Sunday hangout next to the Artis (Zoo). I typically go there by bike as the Plantage, a beautiful park - is next to it.
- The "Go-To" place on a sunny day! I love to relax on their beach chairs. They also host music, parties, morning yoga – so check out their agenda 5x Best Coffee Bars
- exceptional coffee with the cutest coffee spoon
– don't miss their cinnamon rolls – they are so good!
- delicious coffee combined with healthy breakfast, located in "De Pijp" one of my favourite area 4.Lot Sixty One
– local hangout with the best roasted coffee in town. All shots are double
– Must-try if you love sweet pink interiors just as much as I do! 5x Restaurants for an unforgettable dinner
1.Morgan and Mees
– Stylish, elegant and vibrant atmosphere. I love their bar, it's perfect for an Aperitivo o drink after dinner
– Located in a very nice building in Amsterdam East - The interior is light with high wooden beams and a little industrial, but super welcoming and warm.
– Trendy Italian restaurant in Amsterdam centre. They serve the best spaghetti lobster and also their truffle pizza is super delicious, trust me!
– If you fancy a trip to Nord, then having dinner at this former garage is a must. It serves a 3 course menu for just over € 30,-. 5.Primi
– local hangout in Amsterdam West with a beautiful sunny terrace. I often go here as they have the best Aperol Spritz. 5x Boutique Hotels to feel like home
Airbnb is a good place to book your accommodation, but if you are looking for a more relaxed holiday below the list of my top 5 boutique hotels. They are all located in a nice area with beautiful interior and amazing breakfast – you will feel like home: 1.Mr Jordaan
2.The pillow hotel 3.The highland
4.The ink hotel 5.The Times